I wanna be the Yu-Gi-Oh! RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Skeleton

Go down

Character Skeleton Empty Character Skeleton

Post by Supreme Commander Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Appereance: (Picture or a description)
Name: (Your character's first and last name.)
Age: (Your character's age, try to have it make sense. I.E. no 5 year olds)

Character Skill: (Your character's unique ability, it doesn't come in the form of a physical object or anything. Try to keep it balanced and keep in mind they're mostly here to give your character some uniqueness, help hold a deck together or help you make one of your more important cards if you're otherwise unable to. Also under no circumstances is a Character Skill allowed to make something outright unbeatable or immune to everything. A Character Skill is not allowed to outright alter a card's effect in any way, shape or form.)
Deck Type: (List all archetypes and themes for your deck, feel free to give a description of what it does too if you feel like it)
Ace Card: (The card most important to your character, their signature card.)
Number(s): (Only 3 Numbers to start with per character. Starting with CXyz, Number C and & or Number S cards is not allowed.)
Hyperlink to Character's Deck thread in General Deck Information (After posting your character, post their Decklist in it's seperate thread in General Deck Information and link it here. That thread should also contain any cards you'd like to reserve for your character's developement, try not to go overboard.)

Personality: (Your character's personality, durr)

Biography: (Your character's past, up to their current age.)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please try to either have your character be a student at World's Peak Academy, or atleast have a reason to be inside the building when the RP starts. I don't want to force anything upon you, but that's where everything is set into motion, and without being present inside the building your character simply won't be able to progress.
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Admin

https://iwannabeygorp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum