I wanna be the Yu-Gi-Oh! RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass amounts of BM

Go down

Mass amounts of BM Empty Mass amounts of BM

Post by Dementuo Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Name: Refia Crescent

Deck Type: Future Vision (Spellbooks)
Ace Card: Magical Erudite Junon (High Priestess of Prophecy), World of Prophecy
Number(s): Number 11: Big Eye

Character Skill: Frozen in Time - Once per turn, during either player’s turn: Banish any number of Spell cards from your graveyard; Banish the same number of cards you control. At any time during the same turn, you may return any card banished from the field through this effect to its owner’s control in the same position it was originally. Monsters returned to the field this way cannot attack this turn.

Personality: Refia could be considered something of a theatrical person. She has a natural affinity for the dramatical, and a wholehearted interest in the talents of others, especially when those talents are being shown off. She likes to encourage others to display their best traits proudly and to make the most of their inherent gifts, taking no pause in showing off her own skills (sometimes a little too much). She makes a habit of trying to divine the fortunes of every person she meets, and is well-known throughout the Academy for offering tarot readings (first time is free!).

Somewhat contrary to her future-seeing abilities, she does accept the idea that her readings can be wrong, and the future can be changed by the exertion of will from particularly influential individuals. That is to say, while she can peer into the future, she also believes the future can be changed if enough effort is made to do so (she once foresaw herself fall down a flight of stairs so she stayed home the entire day).

At the best of times, she can be a reliable girl who will literally see you through till the end. At the worst of times, she can be a showoff and a bit of a goofball.

“I never ‘misplay’, I just BM.”

Miracle Child:

Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum